See also: crédal
credal (not comparable)
- Alternative spelling of
- 1883, The Christian Life, volume 9, page 543:
- We are not aware that a complete report of the lecture has yet reached this country, but the head and front of Mr. Justice Higinbotham's offending, according to his critics, seems to be that he has seen fit to inveigh against credal systems as corrupting the primitive simplicity of Christ's teaching.
- (mathematics) Describes a probability based on belief.
- 2010, Rolf Haenni, Probabilistic Logics and Probabilistic Networks, page 90:
- It is important to note that there are credal sets that cannot be represented by a credal network of the above form.