Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: crotchfruit
- (slang, derogatory) A child; offspring.
2000 October 27, Brenda Bolliver, “Serves her right”, in alt.support.childfree.moderated, Usenet:
- Who in their right freaking mind would take a 30-hour flight with ANY child, let alone an infant in diapers! […] I would hate to have been a passenger on that plane with her and her poop factory crotch fruit!
- 2003, Nancy K. Stade, The Desert Crop, Lulu.com (2003), ISBN 9781847289100, page 31:
- "My patients read so much shit they think they can't make a crotch fruit after they turn thirty," […]
- 2011, Eric Peters, Road Hogs: Detroit's Big, Beautiful Luxury Performance Cars of the 1960s and 1970s, MBI Publishing (2011), ISBN 9780760337646, page 137:
- A time existed when wagons weren't wimpy crotch-fruit conveyances — or SUVs suffering from an identity crisis.
- See also Wikisaurus:child.
- For more examples of usage of this term, see Citations:crotch fruit.