Jump to navigation Jump to search
- simple past tense and past participle of
- Having been subjected to cryo-processing.
- 1992, Proceedings of Laser-tissue Interaction - Volume 1646, page 118:
- Unlike control and cryo-processed grafts, which showed moderate local inflammation and swift resolution of the transplants with phagocytes, high power-lased samples provoked long-terrn purulent reaction around the graft without appreciable phagocytic scavenging of the debris by phagocytic cells.
- 2010, Electron Microscopy of Model Systems, →ISBN, page 324:
- However, the shape of axons and the composition of the microtubular and neuronal fiber network differ in comparison to cryo-processed specimens.
- 2012, Ilse Kranner, Richard Beckett, & Ajit Varma, Protocols in Lichenology, →ISBN:
- Ridges correspond to the tiny depressions observed in ultra thin sections of cryo-processed samples (Fig. 4).