Jump to navigation Jump to search
Adjective as well as verb form of ˈprocess (“to perform a process, etc.”)
- (General American) enPR: prŏsʹĕst, IPA(key): /ˈpɹɑsɛst/, /ˈpɹɑsəst/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈpɹəʊsɛst/
- (Canada, rarely US) enPR: prōʹsĕst, IPA(key): /ˈpɹoʊsɛst/, /pɹoʊsəst/
Audio (UK) (file) Audio (US) (file)
Verb form of proˈcess (“to walk in a procession”)
- Hyphenation: pro‧cessed
- That has completed a required process.
- The processed data can now be used to generate statistics.
- The bank returned her processed application by mail.
- Modified through manufacture such as refinement or food processing.
- Processed foods are of dubious nutritional value.
- simple past tense and past participle of