Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
(See the entry for culpe in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913.)
- coupe on the Anglo-Norman On-Line Hub
- “coulpe” in le Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).
- First-person singular (eu) present subjunctive of culpar
- Third-person singular (ele, ela, also used with tu and você?) present subjunctive of culpar
- Third-person singular (você) affirmative imperative of culpar
- Third-person singular (você) negative imperative of culpar