de- + brine
debrine (third-person singular simple present debrines, present participle debrining, simple past and past participle debrined)
- (transitive) To remove a brine or saturated salt solution from.
- 1994. Charles A. Hodge. Pollution Control in Fertilizer Production., p. 350 :
- Some potash operators have expirimented with portable cyclones to debrine the slurry on top of the tails pile.
- 1999. A. H. Sihvola. Electromagnetic Mixing Formulas and Applications. p. 238 :
- After several seasons, the brine liquid drains out downwards from the pockets and the pockets may even debrine completely.