Jump to navigation Jump to search
- simple past tense and past participle of
- (not comparable) Full; unable to hold or contain any more.
- (comparable) Soaked or drenched with moisture.
- (not comparable, chemistry, of a solution) Containing all the solute that can normally be dissolved at a given temperature.
- (chemistry) Having all available valence bonds filled; especially of any organic compound containing only single bonds between carbon atoms.
- (color) Having a high level of saturation.
full; unable to hold or contain any more
soaked or drenched with moisture
of a solution: containing all the solute that can normally be dissolved
chemistry: having all available valence bonds filled
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
- saturated at OneLook Dictionary Search.