Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Loose; free; liberal
- a solute interpretation
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Francis Bacon to this entry?)
- Relaxed, hence, merry; cheerful
- A brow solute, and ever-laughing eye.
- Able to be dissolved; soluble
- a solute salt
- (botany) Not adhering; loose; opposed to adnate
- a solute stipule
solute (plural solutes)
substance that is dissolved in a solvent
- (obsolete) To dissolve.
- (obsolete) To absolve.
- to solute sin
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Bale to this entry?)