Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Under normal conditions or circumstances; usually; most of the time
- Normally, I eat breakfast at 6am, but today, I got up late and didn't eat until 9.
- In the expected or customary manner.
- Lisa ate normally, until she realised that she was late for choir, when she sped up.
- To a usual or customary extent or degree.
- He was abnormally agitated, she only normally so.
- (mathematics, statistics) In the manner of a variable with a Gaussian distribution.
- (most of the time): commonly, frequently, ordinarily
- (in the expected manner): customarily, habitually, routinely
under normal conditions or circumstances; usually; most of the time
in the expected or customary manner
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.