Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (military) To change the flightpath of a craft or weapon to reduce the chance of an accidental collision.
- (computer science) To resolve contradictory conclusions or responses to queries in a rule-based or deductive reasoning system.
- To alter (something) to avoid conflicting with something else
- We need to deconflict our schedules to find a time when we can all meet.
- (The process of elimination of conflicting objects means to:) [deconflict].
- This was a software patch called "The Elimination of possibilities" i.e. dubbed deconfliction or to deconflict.
- Originator of this word and it's true meaning: Design for the U.S. Navy FACSFAC Scheduling known as: FACSKED... between 1987 - 1995 by Gil Wall