Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
(See the entry for decore in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913.)
- decore in Charlton T. Lewis and Charles Short (1879) A Latin Dictionary, Oxford: Clarendon Press
- decore in Charlton T. Lewis (1891) An Elementary Latin Dictionary, New York: Harper & Brothers
- decore in Gaffiot, Félix (1934) Dictionnaire Illustré Latin-Français [Illustrated Latin-French Dictionary], Hachette
- first-person singular present subjunctive of
- third-person singular present subjunctive of
- third-person singular imperative of