Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (vulgar, rare) To remove one's penis from a vagina; to pull out.
- 1965, Richard Seaver and Austryn Wainhouse, translators, Justine, Philosophy in the Bedroom, and Other Writings, translation of original by Marquis de Sade, page 1184:
- No sooner does he hear these words than he decunts, takes hold of the poor child in his two wicked hands, and hurls her, naked, into the roaring fire
- 1995, Guillaume Apollinaire, Flesh Unlimited: Two Erotic Novellas, page 26:
- [...]Quit Calculine's quim until he had discharged a total of three times and she herself ten.
When he had decunted, both noticed in astonishment that Alexine had disappeared. She soon returned with pharmaceutical[...]