Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: deep-copy
- (computing) A copy of a data structure duplicating not only the structure itself, but all structures to which it is linked.
- Don't try to make a deep copy of that: you'll pull in half the database.
- (transitive) To make a deep copy of.
- I'd prefer to deep copy that in order to avoid complications with updates.
- (intransitive) To make a deep copy.
- This is a situation where you either have to deep copy or handle the complication of updates.