Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (computing) A copy of a data structure duplicating not only the structure itself, but all structures to which it is linked
- Don't try to make a deep copy of that -- you'll pull in half the database
- (transitive) To make a deep copy of
- I'd prefer to deep copy that in order to avoid complications with updates.
- (intransitive) To make a deep copy
- This is a situation where you either have to deep copy or handle the complication of updates.
- Not "to deeply copy".