- (archaic) To mark off; to denote.
- These terms denotate a longer time.
- What things should be denotated and signified by the colour.
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
- second-person plural present indicative of denotare
- second-person plural imperative of denotare
- feminine plural of
- second-person plural present active imperative of dēnotō