Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /dɪˈnəʊt/
- (General American) IPA(key): /dɪˈnoʊt/
Audio (US) (file)
- Rhymes: -əʊt
- (transitive) To indicate; to mark.
- The yellow blazes denote the trail.
- (transitive) To make overt. (Can we add an example for this sense?)
- (transitive) To refer to literally; to convey as meaning.
to indicate, mark
to make overt
to convey as meaning
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked
- first-person singular (eu) present subjunctive of denotar
- third-person singular (ele and ela, also used with você and others) present subjunctive of denotar
- third-person singular (você) affirmative imperative of denotar
- third-person singular (você) negative imperative of denotar