Jump to navigation Jump to search
dickbag (plural dickbags)
- (slang, derogatory, offensive) An objectionable person.
- 1990, Danielle Willis, Dogs in Lingerie, page 28:
- The queens outnumber the dates by about three to one and the dickbags know it […]
- 2008, Jesse Mattson, Into the Den, page 94:
- “What are you dickbags up to? You look like you got something going on here with all that paper lying around on the table,” Mickey said.
- 2011, Adam Levin, The Instructions
- His brother's a dickbag, and he worships his brother, and he tried to go out with me because Ruth is my sister and he wanted to date a Rothstein like his dickbag brother, but this Rothstein wasn't having it.