Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: dînette
- Rhymes: -ɛt
dinette (plural dinettes)
- A small space within a dwelling, usually alongside a kitchen, used for informal dining; a dining alcove or nook.
- The condominium lacks a proper dining room, but has a cosy dinette.
- Furniture for an indoor informal dining space, usually consisting of chairs and a small table.
- We purchased a new dinette yesterday.
- “dinette” in Dictionary.com Unabridged, v1.0.1, Lexico Publishing Group, 2006.
- Random House Webster's Unabridged Electronic Dictionary, 1987-1996.