Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈɪndɔː/
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˈɪndɔɹ/
- Hyphenation: in‧door
indoor (not comparable)
- Situated in, or designed to be used in, or carried on within, the interior of a building.
- These fireworks are not for indoor use!
- Antonym: outdoor
- → Italian: indoor
situated in, or designed to be used in, or carried on within the interior of a building
- indoor (sport)
- indoor in Treccani.it – Vocabolario Treccani on line, Istituto dell'Enciclopedia Italiana