Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- dative masculine singular of
- dative neuter singular of
- ablative masculine singular of
- ablative neuter plural of
- “directo” in Charlton T. Lewis & Charles Short, A Latin Dictionary, Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1879.
- “directo” in Félix Gaffiot (1934), Dictionnaire Illustré Latin-Français, Paris: Hachette.
- Alternative spelling of (superseded in Brazil by the 1943 spelling reform, and by the Orthographic Agreement of 1990 elsewhere. Still used in countries where the agreement hasn’t come into effect, and as an alternative spelling in Portugal, where the agreement came into effect in May 2009.)