Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
broadcasting (not comparable)
- Sending in all directions.
- (business) The business or profession of radio and television.
- Broadcasting can be a lucrative field, but very few people end up on the air.
- The act by which something is broadcast.
- frequent broadcastings of the same old material
business or profession of radio and television
- present participle of
- This radio station is broadcasting at a frequency of 104Mhz.
- We sowed the seeds, broadcasting with a rotary spreader.