dirty old man
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- An adult male - usually middle-aged or elderly - who acts in a lecherous or lewd manner.
- The young women in the bar turned their heads in disgust when that dirty old man began to wink and smile at them.
- 1969, The Beatles, Mean Mr Mustard:
- Always shouts out something obscene / Such a dirty old man.
1991, Robert M. Pirsig, Lila:
- If you didn't go for Lila you're some kind of prissy old prude. If you did go for her you were some kind of dirty old man.