dispulsion (plural dispulsions)
- The act of dispelling (e.g. myths, rumors, magic), the state of being dispelled.
- The dispulsion of rumors is a difficult process.
- Negative propulsion, the act of reducing the effect of propulsion, the act of decelerating.
- A braking system is used for the dispulsion of a motor vehicle.
- "All-weather & All-terrain Intelligent Vehicle for Law Enforcement Applications" by Bogdan Fijalkowski, Cracow University of Technology. Proceedings of the Intelligent Vehicles '94 Symposium, 24-26 Oct. 1994 pp. 509-514.
- "Novel Mobility and Steerability Enhancing Concept of All-Electric Intelligent Articulated Tracked Vehicles" by Bogdan Thaddeus Fijalkowski, Automotive Mechatronics Institution, Cracow University of Technology. Intelligent Vehicles Symposium, 2003. Proceedings. IEEE 9-11 June 2003, pp. 225-230.
- The Encyclopedia Frobozzica, Appendix D. Accessed 2006 Mar 25.