Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
disregardless (not comparable)
- (nonstandard) Regardless.
1870, William Kyle, An exposition of the symbolic terms of the second part of ..., page 17:
- Whatever a man really is , he is so esteemed and named by Goethe in Faust, quite disregardless of any conventional titles or obloquys he bears.
1996, KU Schulz, Combining Unification and Disunification Algorithms: Tractable and Intractable Instances:
- Typically, this reduction is based on a polynomial number of non-deterministic steps. Hence the combination algorithm introduces its own NP-complexity, disregardless of the complexity of the algorithms that are available for the components.
- I wouldn't call the term "wasichu" racist at all, for example. It doesn't refer to race, but to a behaviour that could be observed disregardless of race.
- disregardless at WordNet 3.0