disregardless (not comparable)
- (nonstandard) Regardless.
1870, William Kyle, An exposition of the symbolic terms of the second part of ..., page 17:
- Whatever a man really is, he is so esteemed and named by Goethe in Faust, quite disregardless of any conventional titles or obloquys he bears.
1996, KU Schulz, Combining Unification and Disunification Algorithms: Tractable and Intractable Instances:
- Typically, this reduction is based on a polynomial number of non-deterministic steps. Hence the combination algorithm introduces its own NP-complexity, disregardless of the complexity of the algorithms that are available for the components.
- I wouldn't call the term "wasichu" racist at all, for example. It doesn't refer to race, but to a behaviour that could be observed disregardless of race.
- disregardless at WordNet 3.0