Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- removing or separating from some association
- It was a lonely, dissociative time in my life, when I stayed holed up in my apartment for weeks on end.
- causing dissociation
- The dissociative techniques separated ammonium chloride into hydrochloric acid and ammonia.
- (psychology) related to or caused by dissociation or dissociative disorders
- He had to take a few weeks off school after a dissociative episode.
dissociative (plural dissociatives)
- feminine form of
- Feminine plural form of dissociativo