Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (rare) Deceitfulness, hidden malice.
- 2009, Neil Johnson, Dr Johnson's Reliquary of Rediscovered Words, →ISBN, page 57:
- Dolose. (Do-loez) a. Deceitful. […] A score of 95% or higher on the Reisenberg Dolosity Scale is required for entry into the London College of Advertising.
- 2014, Yinka Kolawole, Lord Lugard's Nigeria: A Century of Myopia, →ISBN, page 10:
- A government of the people, not by the people, not for the people, is fraudulent dolosity, which only the people can reverse, not only by force, but with persistent argument and open debates.