Jump to navigation Jump to search
duckface (plural duckfaces)
- (slang) A facial expression in which the lips are pushed outwards in a pout.
- 2012, Tara French, Broken Harbour:
- She turned pages in the album, gave a wry little smile to a shot of the four lads making duckfaces and faux-gangster hand signs.
- 2014, P. J. Day, King's Blood, page 11:
- For example, Mary has a severe case of duckface in this picture. Her lips are scrunched together as if someone pumped collagen and lemon juice in them at the same time. She is doing this for attention and thinks men will find it cute.