Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Classical philosophy) Potentiality.
- 1962, William Keith Chambers Guthrie, A History of Greek Philosophy: Aristotle, an encounter, page 125:
- I have tried to explain the sense of dynamis fundamental to Aristotle's philosophy.
- 1990, Arleen B. Dallery, Charles E. Scott, P. Holley Roberts, Crises in Continental Philosophy
- Heidegger deals in this text with Aristotle's attempt to explicate dynamis and energeia as one of manifold ways in which being is expressed.
- 2004, Andrew Feenberg, Heidegger and Marcuse: The Catastrophe and Redemption of History:
- Like Heidegger's Aristotle, Marcuse argues that being “reveals” itself in the relation of dynamis to energeia.