Jump to navigation Jump to search
- œconomically (archaic)
- (manner) In an economical manner; not wastefully; not extravagantly
- Synonym: prudently
- (domain) From the perspective of economics or an economy.
- 2011 December 19, Kerry Brown, “Kim Jong-il obituary”, in The Guardian:
- Kim Jong-il, who has died aged 69, was the general secretary of the Workers party of Korea, and head of the military in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK). He was one of the most reclusive and widely condemned national leaders of the late 20th and early 21st century, leaving his country diplomatically isolated, economically broken and divided from South Korea.
- (theology) According to divine economy.
in an economic or profitable manner
from the perspective of economics
theology: according to divine economy