- (nonce word) Twenty-one (21).
1600's, Wither, Weakness:
- Many giglets I have married seen / Ere they forsooth could reach eleventeen.
- (colloquial) A relatively large number, not precisely specified.
1919, Sinclair Lewis, Free Air:
- "He fitted about eleventeen thousand people last year."
2001, Rick D. Ellison, Gamble to Win: Craps:
- Trust me, I've checked every angle and analyzed a zillion options eleventeen different ways.
2004, Brooks Peterson, Cultural Intelligence: A Guide to Working with People from Other Cultures:
- I can make the locals laugh at my attempts in a few other languages, such as Swedish, but I'm certainly not like the average European who seems to speak "eleventeen" languages
- (indefinite number): umpteen