Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: engorgé
- (transitive) To devour something greedily, gorge, glut.
- (intransitive) To feed ravenously.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Milton to this entry?)
- (pathology) To fill excessively with a body liquid, especially blood.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked