Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Hyphenation: es‧cha‧to‧lo‧gy
- (UK) IPA(key): /ˌɛsk.əˈtɒl.ə.d͡ʒi/
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˌɛs.kəˈtɔl.ə.d͡ʒi/
Audio (UK) (file)
- (countable) System of doctrines concerning final matters, such as death.
- (uncountable) The study of the end times — the end of the world, notably in Christian and Islamic theology, the second coming of Christ, the Apocalypse, or the Last Judgment.
system of doctrines concerning final matters, such as death
the study of the end times
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked