Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A business in a market that is always viable.
- 1998, ENR - Volume 240, Issues 21-26, page 3:
- Parking is an evergreen industry with plenty of projects projected and underway.
- 2012, Anthony Scaramucci, The Little Book of Hedge Funds, →ISBN, page 3:
- Granted, it is a small, young industry that is still undergoing a maturation process, but this is an evergreen industry that has a big impact on the market and investors.
- 2013, Robert Ash, Christopher Howe, Y Y Kueh, China's Economic Reform: A Study with Documents, →ISBN:
- But a traditional industry is not a sunset industry. The textile industry is both an old industry and an evergreen industry.