Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
eviscerator (plural eviscerators)
- Someone who eviscerates, whether physically or metaphorically.
1993, David Craig Griffith, Jones's Minimal: Low-Wage Labor in the United States:
- The eviscerators stand between three and five feet apart; quality control people sit further apart, between about every fourth or fifth eviscerator.
- A device for eviscerating something.
- 2002: Donald D. Bell, William D. Weaver, Commercial Chicken Meat and Egg Production 
- Module eviscerators have devices which remove the crop, the viscera package, and lungs in one step.
- 2002: Donald D. Bell, William D. Weaver, Commercial Chicken Meat and Egg Production