- In an evolutionary manner.
- (domain) From the perspective of evolution.
- 1998, Larry Samuelson, Evolutionary Games and Equilibrium Selection:
- The basic tool for work in evolutionary game theory is the notion of an evolutionarily stable strategy (ESS).
- 2003, Gilles Fauconnier, Mark Turner, The Way We Think: Conceptual Blending and the Mind's Hidden Complexities,
- It is a commonplace in psychology that higher animals are evolutionarily equipped to recognize various facial expressions, postures, gestures, and voice tones as indicative of future behavior.
- 2008, Anthony Walsh, Kevin M.Beaver (editors), Biosocial Criminology: New Directions in Theory and Research,
- Third, more intelligent individuals stay healthier and live longer than less intelligent individuals possibly because they are better able to recognize and deal effectively with evolutionarily novel threats and dangers to health in modern society.
in an evolutionary manner