Jump to navigation Jump to search
exhibitor (plural exhibitors)
- Someone who exhibits something.
- 1984 April 7, Larry Goldsmith, “Gay Expo Organizer: Checks Are in the Mail”, in Gay Community News, page 1:
- The organizer of a canceled business and community fair aimed at the lesbian and gay community says he has mailed refunds to all the exhibitors who reserved booths.
- The exhibitors at the aviation conference included the inventor of a new kind of light aircraft.
- Someone who organizes an exhibition. (Can we add an example for this sense?)
who exhibits something