Jump to navigation Jump to search
- fasciun, fascun, fasioun, facione, fasyon, faccyon, fasceoun, facyon, facion, fassoun, fasceon, fascyon, faccyoun
- IPA(key): /faˈsjuːn/, /ˈfasjun/, /faˈsuːn/, /ˈfasun/
- (influenced by Latin factiō) IPA(key): /faˈksjuːn/, /ˈfaksjun/
- The way something looks or appears; physical form.
- (Late Middle English) The way or design something is made in; fashion or style.
- (Late Middle English) Creation, crafting, manufacture; the process of creating.
- (rare) One's visage or facial appearance.
- (rare, Late Middle English) A manner of behaviour or course of action.
- (rare, Late Middle English) The natural composition of something.
- (rare, Late Middle English) The way something is made or built.
- (rare, Late Middle English) One's acts or decisions.