fadeless (not comparable)
- Not fading; eternal
- 1887, Various, The Poets and Poetry of Cecil County, Maryland:
- Palms of vict'ry thou shall bear, / And a crown of fadeless light / Will be given thee to wear, / And a robe of spotless white.
- 1892, Herman Melville, White Jacket:
- That look is the fadeless, ever infantile immortality within.
- 1910, Helen Keller, The Song of the Stone Wall:
- […] And beyond the radiant walls of living stones / They dreamed vast meadows and hills of fadeless green.