Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (slang, derogatory, offensive) like or resembling a homosexual man, or appropriate for homosexual men
- 1995 December 8, Albert Williams, “Ghost of Christmas Past”, in Chicago Reader:
- Also good are Johnny Lee Davenport's Strength, Lou Ferguson's God, adolescent Jay Kiecolt-Wahl's Five Wits, and Kyle Hall's Beauty; unfortunately, Alan Wilder's sleazy Goods, Marilyn Dodds Frank's country-hick Kindred, and David Alan Novak's faggoty Cousin rely on cheap-shot stereotypes (does he really have to flip a limp wrist when he says "thither"?)
- 2002, George Carlin, Napalm and Silly Putty, page 107:
- Lacrosse is not a sport; lacrosse is a faggoty college activity.
- 2006 November 24, Dan Savage, “Savage Love”, in Chicago Reader:
- --is a big, fat, fucking, faggoty yes, NL. You're definitely one or the other.