famine resistant (comparative more famine resistant, superlative most famine resistant)
- (euphemistic or humorous) Overweight, fat.
- 1995, November 5, Dan Greaney, "King-Size Homer", episode 7-7 of The Simpsons, 00:12:25-00:12:30:
- Marge Simpson: Con: you're endangering your health.
Homer Simpson: Pro: I'm drought and famine resistant.
1998 January 24, Bill Bradford, “Re: ! South Park Stickers are here!”, in austin.forsale, Usenet:
- And they STILL refuse to come out with the Cartman shirts in sizes for famine resistant sysadmins like me. XXL, please!
- For more examples of usage of this term, see Citations:famine resistant.