Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- A list or table, whether ordered or not, showing fixed fees for goods or services.
- The actual set of fees to be charged.
- Wikipedia:Preferred provider organization They negotiate with providers to set fee schedules,;
- Wikipedia:When The Saints Go Marching In the sign announcing the fee schedule ran $1 for standard requests, $2 for unusual requests, and $5 for The Saints.;
- 2006 FAQs on Coding for Drug Administration Services and Other Coding Changes from the 2006 Physician Fee Schedule, 21. Is there a CPT code for flushing a port? If another fee schedule service is reported on the same day ...;