- plural of feel
feels pl (plural only)
- (colloquial) Feelings, emotions
1809, King George III of England, The Later Correspondence of George III, Volume 6, ISBN 9781468565263, page 3987:
- Dr. Pope confirms my feels that the side is no better & the tenderness to the feel as great as when he was last here.
2003, Brenda A. Donahue, C.G. Jung's Complex Dynamics and the Clinical Relationship: One Map for Mystery, ISBN 9780398074098, page 100:
- If I could remember exactly, then I would know for sure whether or not my feels are real or not.
2012, Hisoka Takara, Child Support, ISBN 9781468565263, page 109:
- My feels were hurt.
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of feel
feels (comparative more feels, superlative most feels)
- (colloquial) Synonym of emotional