Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
feeyn m (genitive singular feeyney)
- Deam eh son tooilley feeyn. ― He called for more wine.
- Eddyr daa voteil dy feeyn. ― Flanked by two bottles of wine.
- Ta tooilley argid er y feeyn. ― The wine is extra.
- Ta'n feeyn boirey er y volg echey. ― The wine does not agree with him.
- Va jough chadlee currit oc 'sy feeyn echey. ― They had drugged his wine.
Terms derived from feeyn
|Note: Some of these forms may be hypothetical. Not every
possible mutated form of every word actually occurs.
- “fín” in Dictionary of the Irish Language, Royal Irish Academy, 1913–76.