Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: finalisé
- Non-Oxford British English standard spelling of .
- 1961 December, “Planning the London Midland main-line electrification”, in Trains Illustrated, page 722:
- Thus the electrical engineer must determine his cable layout long before he finalises the remainder of his design work for the location.
- first-person singular present indicative of
- third-person singular present indicative of
- first-person singular present subjunctive of
- third-person singular present subjunctive of
- second-person singular imperative of