See also: fire-power
- the capacity of a weapon to deliver fire onto a target
- the ability to deliver fire
- (sports) the ability to shoot and score goals.
- 2011 October 23, Phil McNulty, “Man Utd 1 - 6 Man City”, in BBC Sport:
- United's stature is such that one result must not bring the immediate announcement of a shift in the balance of power in Manchester - but the swathes of empty seats around Old Trafford and the wave of attacks pouring towards David de Gea's goal in the second half emphasised that City quite simply have greater firepower and talent in their squad at present.
capacity of a weapon
ability to deliver fire