Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A child of a parent's sibling; a nephew or niece of a parent; a child of one's uncle or aunt.
- A relative who has with the other person only two grandparents (maternal or paternal) in common, but parents are different.
- Starting with two first cousins (two persons with a common grandparent), the relationship between one of those persons and the offspring of the other is first cousin once removed.
- The relationship between one of those persons and the grandchild of the other is first cousin twice removed.
cousin — see cousin
- first cousin at OneLook Dictionary Search