fishetarian (plural fishetarians)
- (informal) pescetarian; one who eats no meat other than fish
- 2005, Michael Bywater, Lost Worlds, page 39:
- 'Okay, we can't do monkfish for the fishetarians because it's not kosher, and the koshers won't eat red meat either, so cod will do for them […]
- 2006, Hana Schank, A More Perfect Union, page 82:
- Uncle Murray is on a very strict heart healthy diet. Katherine may be a fishetarian — she has some sort of ulcer-thing I think, because I know that eating much in the way of tomatoes is a no-no for her.