Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (law) A legal action whereby a person loses all interest in the forfeit property.
- (law) The loss of forfeit property.
- (law) The property lost as a forfeit.
- Any loss occasioned by one's own actions.
law: a legal action whereby a person loses all interest in the forfeit
law: the loss of forfeit property
law: the property lost as a forfeit
any loss occasioned by one's own actions
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.