fourteenish (not comparable)
- (informal) Of about fourteen years of age.
- 2003, Elliot Gertel, Over the Top Judaism, page 62:
- His twelvish son is introduced as a pyromaniacal, foul-mouthed shifty operator. His fourteenish daughter dresses in a manner that would be deemed inappropriately suggestive for a twenty-year-old, and has no worthy interests or social graces.
- 2006, E. Craig Coffin, Reflections of a Born-Again Pagan Radical
- The kid, thirteen or fourteenish, worn green International Harvester cap turned backwards, seems to have the crowd on his side.