Jump to navigation Jump to search
- fraternise (non-Oxford British spelling, used in many Commonwealth countries but not Canada)
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈfɹætənɑɪz/
- (US) IPA(key): /ˈfɹætɚnɑɪz/
Audio (US) (file) Audio (AU) (file)
- (intransitive) To associate with others in a brotherly or friendly manner.
- (intransitive) To associate as friends with an enemy, in violation of duty.
- (intransitive) To have an intimate or sexual relationship with a forbidden member of the opposite sex; as, in some cases, football players with cheerleaders.
to associate with others in a brotherly manner
to associate as friends with an enemy