Jump to navigation Jump to search
- phrenzied (chiefly archaic)
Audio (US) (file)
- In a state of hurry, panic or wild activity.
- Preparations for the president's arrival made for a frenzied week.
- 1962 April, R. K. Evans, “The Acceptance Testing of Diesel Locomotives”, in Modern Railways, page 268:
- Because most diesel failures can be traced to electrical faults, minor in themselves but often difficult to pin-point, any unscheduled halt during a trial run is often the signal for the frenzied unfolding of wiring diagrams and the appearance of an impressive array of voltmeters and circuit testers.
In a state of hurry, panic or wild activity.